[kictanet] SwahiliBox - Mombasa's Technology Hub is coming to life

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy ultimateprogramer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:59:20 EAT 2014

Listers,

We have already started the process of bringing up what will be Mombasa's
Technology Hub, The SwahiliBox
<http://cio.co.ke/blog/swahilibox-the-next-major-technology-hub-in-africa>,
to life, and we have prepped up a team of volunteers to work with us in the
process - so we are working together with the tech community here to shape
up their next new and major home. It is going to be interesting to
eventually see how the Nairobi and Mombasa Technology Communities can come
and work together as a result of this. What would be more interesting would
be to see the activities we can bring down to the space and create a more
"regional" technology landscape.

We shall be sharing the stories as we move along the way. But the next few
weeks and months will be God willing very interesting.

--
*Ahmed Maawy*
Executive Director - M-Power (CBO)

m-power.or.ke