[kictanet] The Securities laws amendment bill 2014 and it's impact on ICT - a test of things to come?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Dec 16 16:38:40 EAT 2014

Robert Alai arrested allegedly for sharing phone numbers...

http://www.ghafla.co.ke/news/tv/item/27664-cabu-gah-diaries-robert-alai-has-been-arrested-for-what-for-publicly-sharing-uhuru-kenyatta-s-phone-number-oh-please-you-must-be-kidding-me

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad