[kictanet] LTE/4G and the state of broadband and Universal Access in Kenya

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Tue Dec 9 15:34:17 EAT 2014

On 9 December 2014 at 10:29, Adam Nelson <adam at varud.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the email.  I'd just like to note that "Safaricom's 4G/LTE
> service is the first of
> its kind in the region" is not the case.  Tanzania and Uganda already
> offer 4G/LTE.

Adam, at least that is what Safaricom are saying in this link http://www.
safaricom.co.ke/personal/internet/safaricom-4g-lte
It's good to debunk the myths. Or probably they are saying their LTE/4G is
better than the rest

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
T: twitter.com/lordmwesh

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson