[kictanet] USHIRIKI APPLICATION- The first ever Accessibility application locator

Judy Okite judyokite at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 03:54:54 EAT 2014

Greetings Everyone,

hope that this finds you all in perfect health.

on The 3rd December 2014, the Ushiriki Application(Beta Version) was
officially launched ....this is the first ever application dedicated to
Locate Accessible buildings for persons with disability .

Ushiriki is a swahili word meaning participation and we are calling on to
you to participate so as to gather this vital data.

Ever wondered what it means with accessible building....the checklist gives
the basic information on this ....kindly add your building and what applies

On the documentation tab, you will find the details of the application and
how to participate.

Thank you for your time and Support.

Share with us any challenges/difficulties on the application as we continue
to work on it.

http://japakgis.com/ushiriki/#

Kind Regards,
*'Chance Favors the prepared mind'* - Louis Pasteur