[kictanet] ENJOY KENYAN MUSIC - ONLINE STREAMING

Network of non- formal Educational institutions nnfeischools at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 07:46:35 EAT 2014

HiThis is nice. Promote the web site through Elimu TVCall me 0723144259
jANE

     On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 8:27 PM, Ali Hussein via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:

 Bernard
Great initiative.
Big up.
Keep it up bro.

Ali Hussein
+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113
Twitter: @AliHKassimSkype: abu-jomoLinkedIn: http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassimBlog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein
Sent from my iPad