[kictanet] [isoc_ke] South Africa's Integrated ICT policy

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Dec 3 11:03:02 EAT 2014

Kivuva

Asante sana. This is a useful document and appreciate your sharing.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad