[kictanet] LTE in Rwanda, TZ, UG

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Mon Aug 25 15:36:51 EAT 2014

It seems that CAK is trying to do the right thing but I can't tell if they
have weak lawyers or if the court is just confused or if the rights-holders
of the analog spectrum really are being violated.

But while we wait, other countries in the region are moving forward.  The
big problem is that LTE deployment (and digital-only terrestrial TV) takes
time and the longer we wait for the start, the further away we are from
getting meaningful value out of the transition moving ahead.

--
Kili - Cloud for Africa: kili.io
Musings: twitter.com/varud <https://twitter.com/varud>