[kictanet] State to partner with Israeli firm to create online database of Kenyans

Warigia Bowman warigia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 17:15:25 EAT 2014

Dear Mark,

We will agree to disagree on the importance of controlling the state's
monitoring ability.

I agree that debate can focus on whether we should be spending billions on
a system that can be done just as well manually. I think we just went
through this with the voter ID kits which were very expensive and failed
miserably.

Mark has a good point about the potential for corruption here.

Yours, Rigia

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 9:10 AM, Mark Mwangi via kictanet <

wbowman at clintonschool.uasys.edu