[kictanet] Discordant technology systems at county level: our house of cards

Mbugua Njihia mbugua.njihia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 11:32:03 EAT 2014

Masterplans have been the order of the day with literally all key
ministries articulating their road to utopia where the citizen is served
efficiently and cost-effectively, corruption is neutered and a host of
other benefits that read well in an election manifesto. Excellent documents
in themselves, these masterplans lack the granularity that should guide the
day to day in terms of the resources, infrastructure and frameworks needed
at ground zero where the true implementation and adoption begins.The
magnitude of what is lost in the big picture view might only come to the
fore in another two years just as the election bug bites us again and we
start to compare what really is and what should have been. -
<goog_1986116440>
http://www.mbuguanjihia.com/business/discordant-technology-systems-county-level-house-cards.html