[kictanet] Business parallels from a bungee jump [circa 2010]

Harry Hare | African eDevelopment Resource Centre harry at africanedevelopment.org
Fri Aug 15 09:37:27 EAT 2014

Hey Mbugua,

This is and excellent piece, I particularly like lessons #1 and #2 and I am
familiar with lesson #6. BTW, the link you posted here does not seem to
work, this http://bit.ly/1peqB9N is the correct link.

Happy reading.

Harry Hare

Director  |  African eDevelopment Resource Centre
PO Box 49475 00100 | Nairobi, Kenya
Tel +254 20 4041646  |  Cel +254 725 650044