[kictanet] ICT Authority Board Appointments Quashed by the High Court

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:17:52 EAT 2014

Prof Kulubi,

Thank you for the translating the Judgement to Common Mans language.
One thing i pick from your answers is the importance of stakeholder
engagement which could have helped address some of the oversights you
have pointed out. Such details can only be picked out when
stakeholders are properly engaged. I hope the Cabinet Secretary  and
the Principal Secretary can be organizing some form of baraza's so
that Stakeholders can engage them on critical issues such as the one
we are discussing otherwise we might need a referendum to address
Walu's concerns.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno