[kictanet] Microwork vs Volunteerism : A better way for government to kill 2 birds with one stone

Mbugua Njihia mbugua.njihia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:49:50 EAT 2014

​​
In July 2014, the government put out an advert calling for volunteers to
what has been positioned as an exciting one year programme for those aged
between twenty two and thirty years, with an additional requirement that
one be a recent university graduate. The exact nature, structure and
opportunity was not clearly articulated which led to a conversation with
some industry peers on the possible permutations that the project may take.
I was of the personal opinion that the angle taken may not be the best from
sustainability and immediate needs perspective to which I was challenged to
give a better solution; whose concept I share today for your digest.
​ -
http://www.mbuguanjihia.com/business/microwork-vs-volunteerism-better-way-government-kill-2-birds-one-stone.html
​
ᐧ