[kictanet] ICT Authority Board Appointments Quashed by the High Court

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 09:42:26 EAT 2014

Prof.

I was with you all along until your final paragraph which in part says:
"...My personal opinion is that the situation can be corrected by either appointing another Board while excluding the two dons..."

I thought the judge had just ruled that dons can be on this board? This can be the original two dons, or new ones like you :-)  What I dont understand is why the original ones must be excluded as per your opinion. Why should this be?

walu.