[kictanet] ICT Authority Board Appointments Quashed by the High Court

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 18:17:59 EAT 2014

@Kamotho,

Thanx for the detailed response. I wish you could point us to the full judgement, I am still keen to see how the judge managed to argue out my gut feeling about public university dons i.e. being able to find that they are indeed not part of the envisioned "public" servants as specified in the clause barring public servants sitting on such boards.

As for the change of modus operandi at the ministry, I do agree it has happened and have blogged and complained about it - without losing my pay (@ Ngigi  :-)

But I am not sure all is lost.  Perhaps there are just multiple routes to the same objective and we may just need some consensus and understanding on both sides (ministry/industry).

regds.

walu.