[kictanet] URGENT: Recent Problems with list traffic - Yahoo's "Mademoni"

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:03:00 EAT 2014

So between 6th & 7th April 2014, Yahoo decided that they can run the world
of e-mails and decided to implement a policy that did the opposite - ruined
it!

I have picked a few articles about that for those who'd love to read:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg87153.html
http://www.virusbtn.com/blog/2014/04_15.xml

Having mentioned that, I must assure all listers that action is being taken
to address this problem.

So far the members who had their subscriptions to the list disabled as a
result of this Yahoo madness can smile as they are now enabled again.

We are monitoring the changes to ensure smooth running of the discussions
once again.

On behalf of the List Admins/Moderators.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,