[kictanet] ICT & Democratic Governance

Nebila Abdulmelik communication at femnet.or.ke
Thu Apr 24 01:56:27 EAT 2014

*Call for Expression of Interest: Policy Analysis - Kenya, Tanzania and
Uganda*
*ICT4D *
http://ict4dem.dsv.su.se/wp-content/files/Call_for_Proposals_-_Policy_Analysis.pdf
Kind regards,

*Nebila Abdulmelik*

Head of Communications/Chargée de la Communication
African Women's Development and Communication Network (FEMNET)
Réseau de Développement et de Communication des Femmes Africaines

www.femnet.co <http://www.femnet.or.ke/> | *FEMNET on
Facebook*<http://www.facebook.com/femnetsecretariat>
 | *Blog <http://femnet.wordpress.com/>:* femnet.wordpress.com

Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/femnetprog>:* @femnetprog  |  *Skype:* Femnet
Secretariat | **FEMNET on YouTube <http://www.youtube.com/Femnet1>*

*'**The revolution and women's liberation go together. We do not talk of
women's emancipation as an act of charity or because of a surge of human
compassion. It is a basic necessity for the triumph of the revolution.
Women hold up the other half of the sky.' -* Thomas Sankara