[kictanet] Here at last: internet cable duct in all highways

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 13:05:54 EAT 2014

A locality in India is trying to address the (manhole maintenance and
repair) issue... by April 30, 2014 :)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/City/Patna/Replace-damaged-manhole-covers-by-April-30-PMC-chief/articleshow/33978096.cms

Regards

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*