[kictanet] Here at last: internet cable duct in all highways

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Sun Apr 20 20:37:02 EAT 2014

The community has always clamoured for the roads authorities to build
network ducts along the major highways. This would prevent the cable
cut problems we have experienced time and again disrupting Internet
services in the country. It seems the Connected Kenya summit has come
up with a recommendation for KeNHA to build ducts across all roads. It
would be interesting to see KURA and KERRA follow through with KeNHA's
promise. Lets cross our fingers and hope this will be implemented
because it is very timely.

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/business/Cable-ICT-Damage-Roads-Construction-Infrastructure/-/1950106/2286804/-/format/xhtml/-/a21y3e/-/index.html

Warm Regards