[kictanet] Role of Governments in Internet governance

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:57:29 EAT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to share the following request from a colleague, kindly
participate:

You will recall that the ITU has an on-going consultation on the role of
governments in Internet Public
policy<http://www.itu.int/en/council/cwg-internet/Pages/consultation-mar2014.aspx>.
While not taking away from contributions that may be submitted individually
or through other channels, we would like to make a submission from
concerned African stakeholders in the same way that we did for NetMundial.
If you would like to make a contribution, please fill in the online form
available here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rJEq9cvQYItvmDK4mcl-c_qdFwtOxbGhJdParRsHJAI/viewform>.
All responses received will be collated into a joint document which will be
shared prior to submission. Please provide your contribution by Thursday
April 17th to enable us to meet the ITU deadline of April 26th.

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277