[kictanet] CAK BOARD MEMBERS POSITIONS STILL OPEN

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sat Apr 12 08:34:01 EAT 2014

Listers

For those of you who may have missed it please see the link below:-

http://www.information.go.ke/?p=1013

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad