[kictanet] Orange and yu exit: Market Failure or Creative Destruction (Capitalism Style)?

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 20:16:48 EAT 2014

The German regulator has given a condition to Telefonica to cede spectrum
in the acquisition of a rival
http://www.mobileworldlive.com/telefonica-e-plus-deal-faces-spectrum-pressure?utm_campaign=MWL_20140402&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=1f8ef6b8133945659084038af45360d9&elqCampaignId=1485

--
with Regards: