[kictanet] (no subject)

Lizette Kraft lfkraft at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 09:51:40 EAT 2013

Dear S.M.

Please don't miss understand me. I am totally against travel advisories to
our country!!  A warning is a warning. I am fully aware of what's going on
as you have written and agree.. I am not one to instil fear or otherwise
but one who believes in using Godly wisdom and discernment in whatever we
are faced with. It is better to be Safe than sorry. Knowledge is power!!!

Thanks for your insight.

Regards
Lizette

Sent from iPad Gmail