[kictanet] (no subject)

Lizette Kraft lfkraft at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 03:59:40 EAT 2013

Re: Terror Alert
Kindly be advised that following the Westgate terror attack, there are
imminent terrorist attacks in the country from the Al-Shabaab militia
group. According to reports from the United States Embassy and the Kenya
police, Suicide bombers have been dispatched to four unknown locations and
have reached their respective targets and could stage attacks any time.
Reports further indicate that main targets could be transport facilities
(Airports and train services), Buses from and to Mombasa, major towns
including Nyeri, Kisumu, Nakuru, Garissa and Thika.
There main objective being to achieve economic and security paralysis in
the country. We are therefore advising you to exercise vigilance when going
about your activities, if possible avoid crowded areas, report any
suspicious activities/ items and strictly follow your instincts. We are
also advising that you strictly follow laid down security procedures i.e.
challenging and reporting suspicious characters and visitors.
JH