[kictanet] It's the simple things, NDOCKenya

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Fri Sep 27 08:07:25 EAT 2013

Call me crazy but I'd vote for an emergency number to reach the police,
fire department, and ambulance system over a functioning website.  I would
have thought that at least the members of KICTanet would agree with that
but based on the other thread, even a phone number seems too much and we
should leverage 'community' when there's an emergency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_telephone_number#Africa

--
Kili.io - OpenStack for Africa: kili.io
Musings: twitter.com/varud <https://twitter.com/varud>