[kictanet] Have we failed the nation yet again?

Bernard Kioko [Bernsoft Group] bkioko at bernsoft.com
Tue Sep 24 11:58:17 EAT 2013

The question of course is..are we lacking the ICT solutions or are we NOT
using them..

Case in point - a blogger Robert Alai has become very popular with the
westgate incident just by using ICT solutions to gather information and
share it almost realtime - now many citizens are trusting his tweets more
than the official police/ministry tweets.