[kictanet] Fwd: Service Desk Manager Opportunity

Michael Bullut main at kipsang.com
Tue Sep 24 09:31:52 EAT 2013

*F.Y.I. & A.*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: antony waithaka <awaithaka at gmail.com>
Date: 19 September 2013 16:01
Subject: Fwd: Service Desk Manager Opportunity
To: Michael Bullut <main at kipsang.com>

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <chrisstreet at pentaconsulting.com>
Date: 19 September 2013 13:28
Subject: Service Desk Manager Opportunity
To: awaithaka at gmail.com

Good Moring,****

** **

Service Desk Manager required by leading web hosting organisation located
in London. You will have previous experience managing a highly technical
service desk within an ITIL environment and have managed teams across
different locations. You will manage the service desk responsible for
supporting a wide range of customer facing mission critical services and
manage problems, incidents and service requests to ensure timely resolution
in line with internal and external customer requirements. My client
requires someone who can improve the service desk and take it to the next
level. This is a very urgent hire for my client and they will immediately
interview suitable candidates.****

** **

Please Note: This is a nine month fixed term contract based in London****

* *

*Salary upto £60k + benefits package*

** **

This is an urgent requirement so please send an updated CV to
chrisstreet at pentaconsulting.com which will receive my immediate attention. *
***

* *

To ensure you are the first to hear about our latest positions please
register on our website (www.pentaconsulting.com) and sign up for free job
alerts under the candidate section and why not join our groups on LinkedIn.
****

** **

Best wishes****

** **