[kictanet] Have we failed the nation yet again?

Gideon gideonrop at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 13:11:05 EAT 2013

 +1 Wambui Kamuiru,

Have we failed the nation yet again?.....

Good question!, but sometimes we dont have all the answers. As much as we
would like to know the why and how, our wisdom as humans fails us. Its
indeed time for reflection, empathy, sympathy and thoughtfulness.

Its very easy to shift blame here and there but at such times we are
limited to what our human capacity can afford us, but the God's mercies and
grace is enough at all situations, even as we seek answers to questions
that probably will never get answered.

God bless Kenya.

Regards
Gideon Rop