[kictanet] Is everyone okay?

Lucy Kimani lkimani at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 10:11:28 EAT 2013

Daktari,

Even as I pray for the deceased and wish a quick recovery to the injured, I am afraid I have to own up to being one of those that are furious and full of negative thought.  Where Children are concerned especially, the mother instinct kicks in, and my heart is way too heavy... This is day 3 have the children been fed considering those merciless killers?  I dont know, and it is destressing, I cant get the image of that father with a two year old and wife inside the mall out of my mind...

LK