[kictanet] Row simmers over order on new Information, Communication and Technology leadership

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 12:24:34 EAT 2013

Walu,

Your points are valid/constitutional.

Our constitution was not written by business or program executives - who
understand the concepts or effectiveness and efficiency very well. It was
primarily written by "experts" in protests/arguments, who may not be
experienced in building an organization.

We need someone who can work with the relevant authorities without breaking
the Law. If he/she messes up, then the KICTA Board, Parliament and
Judiciary can deal with them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Chief_Information_Officer_of_the_United_States

Blessings

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*