[kictanet] Are Counties hindering the spread of Broadband across the country?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Sep 6 13:45:51 EAT 2013

Listers

Yesterday the CS ICT was on a diplomacy drive to convince county executives to enable the laying of fibre in their jurisdictions.

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Costly+fees+hinder+internet+spread+in+counties/-/539546/1981816/-/pfdhou/-/index.html

While I commend the CS for his drive I fail to understand what's with the Counties. In this day and age how myopic can they get?

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"Kujikwaa si kuanguka, bali ni kwenda mbele" (To stumble is not to fall but a sign of going forward) - Swahili Proverb

Sent from my iPad