[kictanet] KINDLE/IPAD/LAPTOP OR PRINTED BOOKS – IT IS A CHOICE THAT IS HERE TO STAY

John Kariuki ngethe.kariuki2007 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 5 18:17:39 EAT 2013

James Listers,

It seems correct  ,so far, that print and digital experiences are complementary. For example,often there are errors easily seen on paper but not on screen and vice versa. The extent of this complementality may require research over time to determine if it is constant or changing over time.

John Kariuki