[kictanet] Row simmers over order on new Information, Communication and Technology leadership

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Sep 5 17:12:23 EAT 2013

Listers

Sometimes expediency requires that there is continuity and institutional memory carry over to allow for a smooth transition.

In this particular case the Ag.CEO provides an excellent reason for this. He has the expertise, experience, qualifications and the political  savvy ness to navigate this new monster called the ICTA.

The CS may need to look at constituting a new board though.

I say let the new team move with expediency and judge it by the results.

Regards

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 713 601113/ 0770 906375

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad