[kictanet] Africa IT Jobs Outsourced to China – Africa May Become Perpetually Dependent on China for Certain Skills

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Sep 5 05:08:58 EAT 2013

Listers

This is an interesting article and if there is any truth abut this then we are really in trouble.

http://ictafrica.info/FullNews.php?id=10646

Can we learn from the Chinese? Most of their most celebrated companies 'learned & borrowed' from the West when they won big infrastructure and other contracts in China. This was a deliberate policy move orchestrated by the Chinese Government.

When are we going to stop this vicious cycle of being consumer countries?

When are we going to regain the glory days of the great African empires the likes of the Ancient Egyptian Empire and the Kingdom of Mali?

Innovation and invention, contrary to popular belief isn't and wasn't the preserve of the West and the East.

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 713 601113/ 0770 906375

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad