[kictanet] Fwd: Appwiz Apps Presentation & Judging

John Matogo jmatogo at strathmore.edu
Mon Oct 28 13:55:43 EAT 2013

A reminder...my apologies for cross posting.

Dear colleagues.

@iBizAfrica,the business incubator at Strathmore University, and Safaricom
invite you to the Appwiz Apps Presentation. 17 mobile application
development companies will showcase their latest innovative mobile apps and
give Demos to participants. Come and Applaud our innovators!

Apps in the following categories will be showcased:

   - Financial
   - Health
   - Education
   - Gaming
   - Public Utilities
   - Agriculture

The event will take place at Strathmore University Auditorium on 29th
October from 9am to 1pm. You are welcome to come along and bring your
friends too!!

Kindly register your participation at this link:
https://appwizpresentation.eventbrite.com

Regards,

John Matogo
Manager
Incubation Centre, @iBizAfrica
Strathmore University
P.O. Box 59857-00200 Nairobi, KENYA
Tel: +254 070 303 4280 (direct line)
Personal Mobile:+254 722 813 533
Skype: jmatogo
Twitter: @jmatogo
LinkedIn: http://tinyurl.com/avcn7qu
Web: www.strathmore.edu and http://www.ibizafrica.co.ke/

--

Note: All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore's Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here<http://www.strathmore.edu/aboutus.php?id=184>to read the policy.

"Visit our Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/StrathmoreUniversity>Page and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/StrathU>Account".