[kictanet] India and ICTs

Phares Kariuki pkariuki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 08:50:27 EAT 2013

Recommended reading on India; An Uncertain Glory: India and its Contradictions, by Jean Drèze and Amartya Sen

Link to Review: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/10211435/An-Uncertain-Glory-India-and-itsContradictions-by-Jean-Dreze-and-Amartya-Sen-review.html

Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/An-Uncertain-Glory-India-Contradictions/dp/0691160791

--
Phares Kariuki