[kictanet] India and ICTs

Zaipuna Yonah zaipuna.yonah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 06:19:55 EAT 2013

Dear Dr. Ndemo,

Thank you for this piece of report.

I captured your last words:  "Last but not least we
must do an impact assessment on democracy and ask ourselves questions such
as: Is too much democracy bad for development?"

This I believe, democracy has nothing to do with being righteous: a Key for
Development (Proverbs 14:34)! Hence it is ALWAYS NOT SAFE TO BE FREE! That
is the greatest a miss in our democracies! We cry for freedom, while
actually we thirsty to be righteous! It is a spiritual hunger!

Keep up thinking! keep up discussing...

Regards

__________________________________
*Eng. Dr. Zaipuna O. Yonah, PhD*
*Consulting Engineer in ICTs*
*P. O. Box 32736*
*Dar es Salaam*
*Tanzania*
*Tel: +255-784-786429*
*Fax: +255--732-920133*
*Email: **engzaipuna at ieee.org* <engzaipuna at ieee.org>
*It is About Engineering People's Lives! **& *
*Advancing Technology for Humanity!*