[kictanet] @iBizAfrica Open Day/Demo Day on Wednesday 23rd October from 2pm to 6pm

John Matogo jmatogo at strathmore.edu
Fri Oct 18 13:08:38 EAT 2013

Dear colleagues.

@iBizAfrica is the business incubator at Strathmore University, located on
the 5th floor of the Student Centre building. We invite you to come and
visit the young entrepreneurs that are based here at the incubator and see
some of the exciting business ventures they are involved in.

We now have
over

70
 individuals in about
33
 projects working at the Incubator on various projects. We welcome you to
come by on 23rd October between 2pm and 6pm to see some of the work the
entrepreneurs are involved in and learn more about the Incubation process.
Register your participation on the Open Day by clicking on this link
http://ibizafricaopenday.eventbrite.com/