[kictanet] State cancels the Laptop Project tender process?

James Kulubi jkulubi at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 13:01:51 EAT 2013

Walu:
I read that what has been cancelled is the tender process. The process can be re-started by inter alia reducing the quantities or alternatively removing certain categories of services such as provision of content, training, bandwidth, etc.
I believe that you should be smiling about this since there is a possibility that locals including institutions like yours stand to benefit.
Regards
James