[kictanet] Kibati leaves Vision 2030 as five-year term expires

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Oct 16 21:31:04 EAT 2013

Walu,

Are you aware that the government even cut the budget for Vision 2013?

I think the Job Mugo Kibati and company did was commendable, they build
great PR on Kenya, it build confidence in the country and world
entrepreneurs were eying this market.

All is not lost, Dr. Gituro Wainaina is an excellent Management Scientist
and technocrat.

Regards.

Mwendwa Kivuva
twitter.com/lordmwesh