[kictanet] is MCK too ambition trying to regulate bloggers ...

John Kariuki ngethe.kariuki2007 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 15 19:04:34 EAT 2013

Regulating blogging is tantamount to regulating Freedom of Expression.In our case, in Kenya, freedom of expression is subject to the general limitation clause, Section 24 of the Constitution of Kenya. Indeed Section 33(2) of the Constitution further limits Freedom of expression.
Does MCK wish to go further than this?

John Kariuki.