[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Masters Degree Program: Is It Worth It?

Andrea Bohnstedt andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com
Tue Oct 15 15:50:02 EAT 2013

I enjoyed doing my Masters: it was a great break to hear myself think again
after working like a donkey for a year and a half after my first degree. I
learned a lot - having to do class presentations, discussions and essays
really helped me shape my thinking. I also did it in a city I love a lot,
and met a bunch of great people.

But I am not an IT professional, so you may look at different priorities. I
think you'd need to ask yourself if you're after strictly technical
qualifications - then a certification may be more useful.

Andrea Bohnstedt <http://ke.linkedin.com/in/andreabohnstedt>
Analyst/Publisher

www.ratio-magazine.com
www.africa-assets.com