[kictanet] Calling all Innovators

Amos Ochieng amos at kcomnet.org
Mon Oct 14 21:34:30 EAT 2013

Calling all Innovators: Win Your Share of $150 000 USD Thru the Innovation
Prize for Africa. Deadline: 31 October 2013Mujawamariya
Pauline<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=92861497&goback=%2Egde_877757_member_5793683994432253956>
Program
Director, Innovation Prize for Africa; African Innovation Foundation (AIF)

The Innovation Prize for Africa (www.innovationprizeforafrica.org) is on a
quest to find and support the innovators and entrepreneurs who have come up
with the best solutions to Africa’s everyday challenges. We look for
innovations in five priority areas:

• Agriculture/agribusiness
• Environment, Energy and Water
• Health and Wellbeing
• Information and Communications Technologies (ICTs)
• Manufacturing and Service Industry

Learn more about the IPA and spread the word about this unique approach to
driving development for Africans by Africans. We believe that the best way
to predict the future is to create it. Don’t wait – Apply online today!

BE A PART OF THE FUTURE WE INNOVATE!

--

Amos Ochieng | Programmes Officer
Kenya Community Media Network (KCOMNET)