[kictanet] Unsubscribing from KICTANet - FWDed on behalf of Mugo Kibati

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 20:47:12 EAT 2013

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mugo Kibati <mugo at vision2030.go.ke>
Date: 14 October 2013 20:22
To: odhiambo at gmail.com

After an exciting term as the founding Director General of the Kenya
Vision 2030 Delivery Secretariat and the expiry of my public service
contract, I have now officially left the national agency to return to the
private sector.

For all official correspondence, please do not hesitate
to contact Prof Wainaina Gituro on email address:
wainainagituro at vision2030.go.ke
who has now assumed office as the Acting Director General. Thank you for
the support you have accorded me which I sincerely hope you will continue
to extend to Prof. Gituro. Going forward you may reach me via my email
address mugo at milikiventures.com

It has been a rewarding experience and a privilege to help lay the
foundation of the country's transformation into a more prosperous nation
that promises a great future for all. For an overview of the VDS
achievements over the last five years, please visit:

http://www.vision2030.go.ke/index.php/home/library

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,