[kictanet] Three days in Nigeria

John Masiwe jmasiwe at bluegate.co.ke
Thu Oct 10 15:22:04 EAT 2013

Daktari,

This is good prose. You should seriously consider a platform for this kind
of writing where you weave a narrative with personal observations during
formal engagements. A welcome break from your usual policy-style writing. As
a parting shot, maybe you should have quoted the more contemporary
Chimamanda Adichie instead of Achebe. :)

John Masiwe