[kictanet] Threatening telecom CEOs not the answer

James Mbugua jgmbugua at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 22:47:19 EAT 2013

  I don't like these narrow perspectives. No one said threatening them is
the answer, there is a raft of things that will need to be done and this is
one of them.

Government issued this order last year, it should have been followed.

Probably security forces will also be restructured, immigration, nyumba
kumi etc

We cannot begin faulting mitigation measures in isolation.

Like I said on another thread, do we just sit still and do nothing.

Responsibility must be assigned and appropriate penalties set.

James.

Sent from my Windows Phone