[kictanet] Appreciation - CKK

Bernard Kioko [Bernsoft Group] bkioko at bernsoft.com
Tue Oct 8 11:22:26 EAT 2013

I need to give credit where its due.

This morning I called CCK to get some information. I spoke to a Dennis
(Engineer) from Spectrum Management section and I must say I am very very
pleased at the length Dennis has gone to help me not only with the info I
needed but also to advise me further with my initiative. If you have been in
business for the last 20yrs like me, then you will probably even more,
understand and appreciate why it's exciting to get such assistance from this
and other government bodies.

I just felt the need to appreciate this, since we sometimes complain so much
that we forget the little positive that is happening.

Regards

Bernard

Bernsoft