[kictanet] What Matiangi can learn from Ndemo

Bernard Kioko [Bernsoft Group] bkioko at bernsoft.com
Mon Oct 7 13:56:23 EAT 2013

Mr. Waithaka,

Interesting contribution. I am however interested in seeing your views as to
why we should kill Konza. I seem to hold them same opinion with Dr. Ndemo
that Konza is a great initiative for Kenya. Do I miss something? BTW on that
MPESA item, I don't think Kenya is too late. If Dr. Matiangi can provide the
right platform for us and grant developers in Kenya the Central Bank support
that the creators of MPESA enjoyed (after some challenges) it would be
possible for another MPESA to emerge from Kenya.