[kictanet] What Matiangi can learn from Ndemo

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Oct 4 19:46:01 EAT 2013

That is a nice angle Walu your bringing into the picture, but don't
you think that the Kibaki regime technocrat PS is now the Uhuru regime
technocrat CS? Since Cabinet secretaries are not MPs, they have taken
over most functions of Principle Secretaries. We've seen in the media
PSs complaining that they don't have defined roles since CSs have
taken over their functions.

Although it's not fair to compare office bearers. Its still too early
to judge. Probably after 5years, Matiangi will have made Konza a gold
mine, employing thousands of our young men, and raking billions in
foreign exchange.

Dare to dream Mheshimiwa Matiangi.

Regards