[kictanet] Technophobia haina tiba, na haitafutwi

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Tue Oct 1 19:58:14 EAT 2013

There are those government rules and regulations that Dr. Ndemo always
advocated to be reviewed. One such rule is, ... to procure goods worth
more that a certain amount, you must advertise it TWICE in a Newspaper
of "National circulation". This applies to recruitment too.

I think we should advocate to change the laws that govern the national
organs in terms of use of technology.

This is now bottom up approach of Multi-stakeholderism, which is
entrenched in our constitution. Ali and Yawe should champion it :)

Regards