[kictanet] CCK launches its third strategic plan

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Nov 29 14:08:43 EAT 2013

Wambua

Thank you for the information and the link to the strategic plan. We shall study it and possibly make some recommendations.

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad